Call for Applications: Student Assistant
We are looking for a student assistant to join the KFG "Multiple Secularities" as soon as possible for 10h/week.
- Support of Monika Wohlrab-Sahr's research project on Secularity as a contested issue in the field of research on Islam: literature search, transcription of interviews, general research support
- Support of administration and research of the KFG in general
- Advanced training in Islamic / Middle Eastern / Arabic Studies, Social Sciences, the Study of Religion or similar fields, ideally holding a BA-degree
- Interest in the research of the KFG "Multiple Secularities"
- Ability to work independently
- Fluent English, written and spoken, good knowledge of Arabic and/or Farsi is desired but not mandatory
Applicants should send their application (English cover letter, CV, relevant certificates) in one pdf-file of max. 5MB to firstname.lastname@example.org by 30 June 2018.