Areas of interest
- Freedom of Religion and Human Rights in Indonesia
- Minority Rights
Visiting Scholar, Norwegian Center for Human Rights, Oslo (Norway)
PhD Candidate, Faculty of Law, Brawijaya University of Indonesia, Malang (Indonesia)
MPhil, Theory and Practice of Human Rights, Faculty of law, University of Oslo (Norway)
Lecturer at the Faculty of Law, University of Brawijaya, Malang (Indonesia)
- Muktiono (2016). “State Ideology of Pancasila under the Particularity of Indonesian Pluralism and World Cosmopolitanism.” In Pancasila as Reality: The Ideas on Pancasila and Contemporer Issues in Indonesia. Edited by the State University of Jember, 20-37.
- Muktiono (2014). “Seeking Equilibrium on Protection of the Right to Freedom of Religion or Belief in Vulnerable Legal System of Indonesia.” In Human Rights for Religious Freedom in Indonesia. Edited by the Center for Religion and Multiculturalism, Muhammadiyah University of Malang, and the Asia Foundation, 212-23.
- Muktiono (2014). “The Right to Marriage Among Diverse Religious Adherents under the Indonesian Constitution, Amicus Brief to Constitutional Review of the Act No. 1/1971 on Marriage.” In Becoming Justice Friend: A Guidance for Writing Amicus Brief. The Indonesian Legal Resources Center – HiVOS, Jakarta, 31-62.
- Muktiono (2012). “Legal Politics on Religious Freedom in Indonesia.” In United in Diversity: Framing Diversity in Indonesia and Germany. Edited by Christoph Enders, and Afifah Kusumadara, 23-33. Leipzig: Leipziger Universitatsverlag.
- Muktiono et al. (2010). No Middle Road: Public Examination on the Constitutional Court’s Decision on the Review of the Blasphemy Act No.1/1965. The Indonesian Legal Resources Center, Jakarta.
- Muktiono (2009). “The Promotion of the Right to Democracy for Vulnerable Group in the General Election of Indonesia under the Human Rights Perspective.”Journal of Constitution II/1: 7-31.